My followers better all reblog this.
There should be more notes
As long as you’re willing to love, you’re alright in my book <3
i fucking love this.
This is amazing <3
If you don’t rebolg this:
FUCKING SPN FANDOM HAS A GIF FOR EVERYTHING
why couldn’t i be born with an older brother who is my best friend and has hot friends that flirt with me and drives me places like mcdonalds when im sad and punches rude boys in the face for me.
My brother once sat on me and farted until I passed out
my brother duct taped me to a treadmill and turned it to the highest setting once
when I was four my brother locked me in a ferret cage for an hour on Christmas Eve
My older brother was my best friend, he was a linebacker so his friends wouldn’t flirt with me. But he was awesome… until Meth. Now he is slowly pulling himself back from addiction but we haven’t been friends for 12 years. Don’t mean to sound like a PSA but even if your life can relate to a a movie/book trope It’s not always a happy story.
- being late
- things i said five minutes ago
- things i said five years ago
- people touching me
- being around a ton of people
- being yelled at
- wondering if people are talking about me
- every action i do
- and just about everything else
People still buy these ugly disgusting things. Even when I tell them about the animals that died for their ugly boots they don’t care.
I don’t agree with ugg boots but this is actually bullshit.
1. Lamb marking (cutting off tails) is done so that the sheep doesnt get flyblown when summer comes. Flyblown is where flies lay their eggs near the anus of a sheep, when they hatch maggots eat at the inside of the sheep colon, infesting it with bacteria which can eventually kill them, slowly and very painfully.
2. Shearing does not injure a sheep, I don’t know about other countries but I’m sure its the same as Australia when if you do not shear them, they DO eventually become flyblown.
3. You CANNOT use wool if it has been contaminated by BLOOD. It cannot be skirted out like poo and urine does by the roustabouts.
4. Once a sheep has had its ‘throat slit’ it cannot be sheared for the same reason as 3. It has no advantage for anyone by killing their livestock if they are in the wool industry.
I don’t care about your decision to hate ugg boots, you probably don’t give a flying shit about mine but DO NOT spread this bullshit information when the wool industry does not work that way.
Peta and their bullshit
You do not have to condone woollen clothing (if you’re vegan/simply disagree with animals being used by humans for clothing even if they are not harmed by the process) but for the love of god don’t resort to slinging misinformation around to get your point across, damn.
we used to take care of a herd of sheep on the farm when i was a kid and all of this is true i can’t tell you how many sheep i’ve seen being sheared like you don’t skin them to get the wool they’re still very much alive afterwards do not spread this ‘ruthless cruelty’ bullshit around please and thank you
UGGs are assembled in china but the materials come from Australia. Shearling boots have there merits and drawbacks.
Music, puppies, and my sister.
Apple download - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aspire-news/id733163167?mt=8
Android download - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collectiveray.aspire
I’m sorry - not my usual stuff - but this is incredibly important. Please share around. It could save someone’s life.
I DON’T CARE IF THIS DOESN’T SUIT YOUR BLOG TYPE IF YOU DON’T REBLOG THIS I’M JUDGING YOU